THE REAL ME

THE REAL ME

Sunday, October 4, 2009

4 oct 09

erm yesterday i didint write my blog cause the whole day went to times square and sungai wang shopping . When came back that time was damn tired already so i fall asleep . haha .... today went 1u shopping . I felt so happy cause i bought 1 mickey bag worth 169 ringgit . I love it so much . haiz, this few days really so tired dun have a proper sleep oso . Now even so stress for my case study haven't finish and presentation . a lot of work to do . Even though i so busy in my mind i still think of him . But is ok all will be alright . I am juz wondering how could this be you not here with me . Did all this thing really need to happen and makes me who i am today . It seems everyday in my mind i ask myself how did all this thing happen in my life ?????????? why !!!!!!!!!!! but is over . anyway though v far apart u always in my heart . U will always in my heart . Hope u happy everyday . Dun always sad for a person who never care for you. Cause he or she will never know how u feel . Lastly juz wan to let u know nobody know with the way i know u. Nobody know u more then me. Its seems like we are already so close to know each other. beside you are juz not the one for me . Anyway i hope we will be togather for the next birth. Really vry tired of love . It really so complicated for me. In this world nobody is perfect . Is really true . haiz tomolo go bac to college . miss all my fren . Now is already so late have to sleep . 12am in the morning . Sweet dream . Hope there will be a better day for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Herm something to comment ... don't think that you know a people very well ... you never know what he/she think in depth because it is simple as you do not have a same mind set and you never encounter same environmental effect that happened to him/her ...
    Besides, don't think that tomorrow will be a better day ... you should think that tomorrow will be a new challenge ...the challenge will be mercy and no mercy, get through all the challenges you will have a better days that what you think ... world never have free lunch ... everyday we live at this world there is a challenge ...the problem is how to get through it ..when you can take it easy to get through the challenge it is what we said we have a good day ....

    ReplyDelete