THE REAL ME

THE REAL ME

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I hate the day of my life ( sucks )

today really boring . Early morning wake up ed felt so sleepy , follow my mum go here and there............. came back do my case study , i spoilt my modem and my computer file corrupted all my files gone . I rush to the nearest cafe to complete the case study so that can pass it up to my fren as soon as possible . But in the end what did i got ?????????? my fren scold me like hell say all my work is rubbish. Haw can they say me like that i try my best to do . 1 thing for sure is this is the 1st time i do case study i am not really know about it so i just try to do all my best . But in the end they scold me like that. haiz then now the fucking indian girl say she didn't receive any e-mail from me what the hell is she talking about is all nonsen then my fren send to them they say they didn't receive any e-mail also . Then my fren told me i think they don't want to do the work so they say they didn't receive it . ( all Sohai , fuck ) i hate them . Indian people so lazy ask them go die then like to bluff people . I hate this kind of society ( all of them go hell better ) waiting me to feed them ; let them starving then slowly die better ; no tears for this kind of people . Haiz feel like wanna cry out don't know what I have done to deserve all this kind of punishment . God please help me . I really tired of everything . Feel like want to give up everything ; say goodbye to this wonderful world . I know i am just someone that is very useless . Just hate me if you really want cause i really don't care about it ................ ( juz fuck off )

1 comment:

  1. Adeline just get used about it, at lease you do your best all will be fine, if u think it is too stress to join star performer group just go to another group which wont make you feel stress. I understand your feeling of being scold by your classmate but it is just a study process don't make it too harsh for yourself. For those people who said didn't receive your mail, u sent it and print screen it to them as proof that you have sent it. If they still said not received ask them go to their junk box sometime some email will goes to junk box. If the still said don't have then my advice is better you change your group member or you join another group at next assignment. Don't give up, it is not worth for this small matter to give up. Well don't think that you are useless, just you haven found your ability and skill. You sure have something in advantage that other don't have. So don't give up and go find out what do you belong to. Don't always blame the god and fate, this world is unfair in natural. Anyway hope to hear for more in your heart. I will always be with you. I Love You

    ReplyDelete