THE REAL ME

THE REAL ME

Friday, October 2, 2009

2 oct 09

today like usual wake up at 5.00am in the morning then go out eat roti bakar at ' NKS ' . Reach hospital at bout 6.45am . I straight away go up to the ward . Today i incharge cubical 4 , my partner is suhada , jananee & premah . Today my cubical was so easy . Only got 5 patients. All is independent patient . Susan was in cubical 5 i know there got a lot dreesing so i help her. Today is our last day at kajang so our clinical instructor pass back our academic report . My marks was not bad . But i still need to work hard for my #osky# in order to get 4 flat . hehe. Bout 1 pm all of our frens gathering with our CI and take picture for the last memory in Kajang hospital . After that each and everyone of us take turn to hug our CI . After that say our last goodbye to CI . Reach home as usual take out my lap top then facebook. Hehe thats my job. Juz like my fren say " you got no other better work to do are " so funny . I love this sentences so much . Then i go take my bath . Bout 6.15pm my frens and me went to eat at sunway damansara by walking after that went qiant . Bout 9pm sumting wee walk back to condominium . I walk until my foot superficial layer of the skin peel of . It was damn pain . But i juz can't do anyting i was pain. But for me the pain is tolerable. ok lah now oso vry late already . I felt so tired and sleepy . Enjoy every moment of life .

No comments:

Post a Comment