THE REAL ME

THE REAL ME

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

really love u so much.,...................

Today i wake up at 1pm in the morning , taking my breakfast n lunch 2gahter. watch tv, go plyground. Then waiting 4 u to cum back. I show to u bout my new hair n u told me that u like it so much. U seems vry happy bout it. Tat day u told me that wednesday v r going to watch movie with Eddie then i felt so happy bout it cause it seems to b long time i didn't go out for a movie ed. Then suddenly u told me that
2molo u will start working wit ur uncle. U will go to kuala pilah bout evening only will cum bac. I didn't angry bout it but i felt sad cuz i tought u will acoompany me when v got holiday 2gahter but u have to work. I noe the reason why u have to work. I understand. I never wanna to blame u but i felt lonely cuz i don't no what to do at home. I am vry boring. If i wanna find a job , thinking who wanna hire me cuz my holiday is juz left 2 weeks. Then wat i should do at home watching tv, ply games, o sleeping??????????? wat should i do??? I really gonna miss u even 4 a day. U juz like my heart beat without u i can't survive. Today we talk a lot. We always talk a lot bout our future. It seems like both of us were almost the same as each other. I like the way u r. U teach me a lot of thing that had make me the way i am today. I found out that i had change a lot, and i am vry happy with the way i am now. I am vry appreciate that god had selected u to join into my life after all the thing that i had been through for so mny years. U teach me alot. U make me realise that in this world there is still god with us. I rally like u so much. I never meet a person that treat me so nice as my grandfather. I rally appreciated what i had been through with u. I will always remember in my heart "as a person we must always appreciate what we got in our life" juz like " beggars must not be choosers". I like this sentences so much. This sentences make me "toe to line" with you. Both of us juz like "birds of a feather flock togather". Me and u will always had a dream say that " Every dog has its day" both of us are waiting for the day to cum. Dar dar always say that "honesty is the best policy" this is wat dar dar father teach dar dar. After so much u teach me it make me " let bygones be bygones" it make me felt more better nw. I really appreciate dar dar. I will try my best to love u 4ever until the day i die. I juz wanna say sry to dar dar. i didn't mean to hurt u when i says those words, I didn't mean to say that u r juz like them . It is "once bitten twice shy" . I am really sry bout it. But i promis i will try my vry best to trust u and i hope u won't be hurt anymore cuz i trust u more than anyting right nw. I love u more than ever. Pls trust me i will wait for u. REALLY GONNA MISS U SO MUCH. LOVE U 4EVER. MUACK

No comments:

Post a Comment